This Is How Some Of The Movie Goers Reacted To Atanu Mukherjee’s Film, Rukh
So far, 2017 has seen some good and some bad Bollywood films. When we say bad, we mean that the films did not manage to become box-office hits and fared relatively poor compared to films like Golmaal Again, Secret Superstar and of course the king of box-office, Bahubali. When this happens, it does not mean that the movie was not good at all, it’s just that it failed to capture the right audience. Atanu Mukherjee’s debut film called Rukh hit the theatres last Friday and saw a lukewarm response from the audience. Some really liked this film, while others did not have a lot of bad things to say. It’s just that it did not connect with them. So here are a few reactions from those who have watched this film.
1) This was a realistic one for him.
2) The film did not manage to meet his expectations.
3) He recommends not to pay 300 bucks and watch this film.
4) Movie buffs, you have to watch this one.
5) He requests everyone to watch this film.
6) Something unique, something fresh.
7) Finally a sensible movie for him to watch.
If you haven’t watched this film yet, go ahead and book your tickets here.
KEEP IN TOUCH!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Don't worry, we don't spam